Exuma is a Premier Beach Wedding Destination
3. June 2014
It’s June and marriage is in the air. Exuma will welcome brides and grooms in the coming weeks, as we do all year. And for good reason! When it comes to a backdrop for photos you will cherish for a lifetime, it’s tough to beat the turquoise waters of the Exumas. The purity translates into clarity and shimmer that isn’t to be seen in other Bahamian and Caribbean locales (some of which shoot their advertisements here!).
A choice of waterfront vistas is only the first reason that nuptial events gravitate to Exuma. The island hasn’t yet made the big time of highly promoted travel destinations, and that’s a great thing for couples interested in a unique site for a wedding or honeymoon. Not only will you boast something different from the betrothed crowds, Exuma will make you feel special. We’re a small island of only about 5,000 residents, so your big day is a big deal to us.
The logistics are also advantageous. Travel is easy, especially for North American and European visitors. And despite being relatively undeveloped, we have a sufficient array of providers to deck your ceremony and celebrations out in whatever fashion you choose. The island really does offer the perfect combination of pristine, lonely beaches and popular resort amenities.
If you’re interested in the options available at Hideaways or in mixing Hideaways accommodations with an event elsewhere on island—or anywhere else in the world—contact us for more information. We’d be happy to direct you to local venues and organizers who can help you make your special day everything you dreamed it could be.
Not ready to the take the plunge? That’s ok. The romance of Exuma isn’t just for June, and certainly isn’t reserved for weddings. We’re perfect for a couple’s tropical escape any time of year. Just dive in!
- Tropical, Beach Front Resort vs. Home Sharing Rentals
- Dining, Entertainment, & Dancing
- The Exuma Island's Upcoming Events
- Little Exuma Island – Lots to Offer!
- A Unique Exuma Excursion Experience
- What to Pack for Your Visit
- Bahamas Beachfront Inspiration
- Save on Your Exuma Vacation
- Summer Break on Exuma
- Bahamian Junkanoo in July
- Independent Exuma Exploration
- An Alternative to Sandals for Exuma
- Bahamian Snorkel and Dive Vacations for All Skill Levels
- 2014 National Family Island Regatta
- Hillside Seclusion and Savings!
- Secrets of the Exumas Revealed
- The Exuma Villa Rental Question Resort or Private
- Bonefishing in the Exumas
- Lovely Vacations on Great Exuma
- Requirements for a Great Vacation
- An Exuma Holiday Vacation
- Hideaways Resort Upgrades
- Why Choose Exuma
- Heading South on Great Exuma
- Hideaways Takes a Short Break
- Return of the Lobster on Exuma
- 3 Words to Sound Like a Bahamian
- After Booking a Beach Front Rental
- A Better Day on the Water
- Exuma Vacation Rentals for Families
- New Year, New Look, New Presence