New Year, New Look, New Presence
21. January 2013
Welcome to the all new Hideaways Exuma blog!
Want to add a little bit of paradise to your day? Now you can "Escape 2 Exuma" with our new blog. Having come to the Bahamas from Canada, we know how some tropical dreaming can get you through dreary winter days, so we'll be doing our part to bring a taste of island life right to your desk. (100% safe for work!)
In the coming months, we'll be featuring great photos (who can resist that view?), happenings above and below the water's surface, island cuisine (including recipes you can make at home), and more. Those of you who know Exuma well will enjoy keeping up with news and developments. We'll be covering local events, so you'll get the scoop even when you can't make it down. And of course, if you're organizing a Bahamas getaway, be sure to check out our tips, "unpackaged tour" suggestions, updates on new eateries and providers, and other insider vacation planning features.
This is just one of the ways Hideaways is making it new in 2013. Our website is also scheduled for an enhancement. It's been a while since we've had a redesign, and we're looking forward to developing a format to better showcase our resort, our favorite local activities and tour operators, and the beauty of this island we call home. If you don't get enough of us on this site, you'll also be seeing more of us on Facebook and Twitter.
Some of the other Hideaways updates will be more subtle but no less important. Guests will soon benefit from a more integrated online reservation system, the ability to charge meals and drinks at Splash! directly to their rooms, upgraded on-site WiFi, and other perks. We've even got a few construction projects in the works. It's going to be a busy year, but we'll keep you posted as things roll out.
Despite these efforts to ramp up our offerings, we are committed to remaining the same relaxed, family-run spot we've always been. If you get a chance to visit Hideaways Exuma in 2013, whether in person or online, don't hesitate to let us know what you think about the “new us.” Or get started now in the comments section below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Tropical, Beach Front Resort vs. Home Sharing Rentals
- Dining, Entertainment, & Dancing
- The Exuma Island's Upcoming Events
- Little Exuma Island – Lots to Offer!
- A Unique Exuma Excursion Experience
- What to Pack for Your Visit
- Bahamas Beachfront Inspiration
- Save on Your Exuma Vacation
- Summer Break on Exuma
- Bahamian Junkanoo in July
- Independent Exuma Exploration
- An Alternative to Sandals for Exuma
- Exuma is a Premier Beach Wedding Destination
- Bahamian Snorkel and Dive Vacations for All Skill Levels
- 2014 National Family Island Regatta
- Hillside Seclusion and Savings!
- Secrets of the Exumas Revealed
- The Exuma Villa Rental Question Resort or Private
- Bonefishing in the Exumas
- Lovely Vacations on Great Exuma
- Requirements for a Great Vacation
- An Exuma Holiday Vacation
- Hideaways Resort Upgrades
- Why Choose Exuma
- Heading South on Great Exuma
- Hideaways Takes a Short Break
- Return of the Lobster on Exuma
- 3 Words to Sound Like a Bahamian
- After Booking a Beach Front Rental
- A Better Day on the Water
- Exuma Vacation Rentals for Families